Sunday, November 1, 2009

These days

Layton had his two year check-up this week and he's 36 pounds and 38 1/2 inches tall. So, when he's full grown he should be around 6'4" or 6'5"! Just a little taller than his daddy. He was in the 100% for weight and height. I'm not sure how he's in that category for weight since it's so hard for me to get him to eat anything! I think he's on a bread and cheese only diet, and an occasional banana.

We're really loving New Braunfels the more we're here. There's so much to do and the weather has been AMAZING! Layton was a little UPS man for Halloween this year (just like his Pop). Marci came down to visit for Matt's 30th birthday! Yes it's a BIG birthday and we should have had a party, but since we just moved to a new place and don't know anyone and live in a small apartment (not the most exciting place to have a fabulous party) we just hung out. Next year I'll have a great party for him! We did check out Wurstfest this year and it was great fun. We had a great day with Marci and can't wait for more friends and family to come visit!



~Wurstfest~







Yes, they look exactly alike!



Marci with her birthday boy!

Walking on the lookout at Canyon Lake Dam -
beautiful place!


Canyon Lake


Rock climbing in our backyard.

2 comments:

mitsi said...

I can't believe my boy is getting so big! He'll be tall as his Pops!

I LOVE the UPS uniform... he looks so official. Glad he kept his shirt on. :)

Courtney said...

I would love to find a time to meet up with you guys sometime!!!! I hope you are doing well in NB!!!!! I'm so jealous... I love it down there!